At The Virtual Run Challenge, our mission has always been to keep individuals motivated to be active as well as also finding a way to give back to our society. As a way to continue to make those differences we founded an organization called the Just1MileProject this spring to help focus those efforts around unifying runners and walkers from all over the world to help create awareness and make a difference. This is one of those times.
In an effort to do our part to honor those that have lost their lives and to help educate to end racism we have put together the #MilesforEquality Virtual 8.64 Mile Virtual Run. We hope that runners and walkers from all over the world will show their support for a movement to end racism.
Just1MileProject.org is committed to donating 100% of the proceeds of the #MilesforEquity Virtual Run to organizations dedicated to ensuring racial equality, social justice, and greater access to educations.
If your organization fits these criteria please contact us at email@example.com. Together we can make a change in people’s lives 1 mile at a time.
Participants Receive: (Event Date July 1 – August 31, 2020)
- Option for Virtual (Digital) or Real Finisher Medal – (Shipping Around July 1st)
- Downloadable Race Bib
How to Complete:
- Find Your Motivation and Sign up
- Run or Walk; Indoors or Outside. You can also complete your challenge in multiple parts or all at once.
- Submit your results and earn your medal. If using your fitness tracker take screenshots or photos showing the distance you have covered to submit your results via the www.Just1MileProject.org website. You can find the submission page by clicking HERE
- Share your achievement with your friends and tag us @virtualrunchallenge #virtualrunchallenge #MilesforEquality #Just1MileProject #MilesforChange #RunforChange