The Virtual Run Challenge would like to introduce one of our newest virtual run partners – Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA). This year, NOVA is introducing a new way to support their 8th annual NO BULLying Run!
At NOVA, we know the importance of continuing to provide awareness of the effects and consequences of bullying in our community through our annual NO BULLying Run, so we chose a virtual format for this year’s No BULLying Run, allowing for flexibility, diversity, and inclusion.
This year we will be offering a completely virtual event and participants can choose their own course and distance! This all-inclusive community event will take place from June 1st through June 30th and we will collectively run, walk, stroll, or roll 19,642 miles against bullying! Each mile represents one child who is bullied in Bucks County each year.* Participants may complete their miles all at once or break it up over the month. Every mile contributed toward the common goal of 19,642 miles is one step closer to reaching our goal, whether you choose to run, walk, roll, or stroll 1 mile a day or 5 miles a day.
All participants will have the opportunity to win weekly prizes for logging their miles and for completing challenges that will take place throughout June. Standard and Premium participants will have the opportunity to compete for our coveted bull trophies!
Weekly Challenges for all participants:
- All participants are welcome to complete our weekly family-friendly challenges and be entered to win prizes throughout the month of June. A new challenge will be posted in our Facebook group and emailed to participants each Monday!
- All participants who log miles each week will be entered into a drawing to win awesome prizes and swag! Weeks will run from 12:00 a.m. on Monday to 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, with winners announced every Monday starting June 8th.
Contests for those who register at the Standard or Premium Level:
- We will be awarding our coveted Bull Trophies in two different categories – those who complete their miles on foot (walkers/runners) and those who complete their miles on wheels (bike/scooter/skates/rollerblades/etc). Please indicate how you completed your miles on the results page.
- Log the most miles for the NO BULLying Run Virtual Challenge, and you will win one of our highly coveted pewter bull trophies in your age category! Age categories are as follows: 10 and under, 11-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and over. There will be two winners in each age category (participants who complete their miles on foot and participants who complete their miles on wheels).
- We will also have two overall winners! The participants who log the most miles on foot or on wheels during the NO BULLying Run Virtual Challenge will win our unique and highly coveted glass bull trophies!
Girl Scouts who register to participate at any level will be able to earn a stop bullying patch! To receive your patch, please enter your troop number when registering.
We encourage you to post on social media to help raise awareness! Join the official NO Bullying Run Facebook Group to stay connected with our event and the challenges and activities throughout the month, and visit www.novabucks.org for more information about NOVA.
Learn more about how to complete this event and the three different registration options in the section below.
**This event is not available to International Participants at this time**